Last updated: 8/24/2014 Author: David Reed
Our Terms of Service are the legal rules that define your relationship with our website and our services. Please make sure you understand your rights and responsibilities before purchasing any of our products. If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, you can contact us at support@ImproviseForReal.com.
- Agreement. This is your Agreement with David Reed, owner and creator of the Improvise for Real method and book, the website ImproviseForReal.com and all learning materials contained in the website. By using the website and/or purchasing any products offered therein, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and any changes we may make from time to time.
- Anti-Piracy. All materials appearing throughout ImproviseForReal.com, other than public domain material and electronic messages, are the copyrighted property of David Reed or of those credited as providers. These materials are provided strictly for your noncommercial home use, and except as expressly permitted in this Agreement may not be copied, redistributed or used in any way, in whole or part, without the prior written consent of David Reed. With your purchase you are agreeing that you will not will not share, sell, redistribute, copy, plagiarize, or otherwise infringe upon the copyright of this material.
- Refunds. If you are not completely satisfied with any of the products offered at this website, we will be happy to offer you a full refund within 60 days of your purchase. By purchasing our products you are agreeing not to abuse this refund policy, and to request a refund only if you are genuinely dissatisfied with the quality of the products. Our policy is to trust in the honesty of our customers and to grant all refunds requested without exception. All we ask is that you request your refund via email using the address support@ImproviseForReal.com, and that you delete from your computer any materials for which you requested a refund. The continued use of our products following a refund of the purchase price is theft.
- Improvise for Real is offered “As-Is.” The Improvise for Real method is a set of ideas and practices proposed by its creator, David Reed. They are an honest reflection of the author’s personal beliefs and experience. But they are subjective in nature and are not to be considered as legal or professional advice. You should evaluate each idea on its own merits and decide for yourself whether to accept or reject it. These ideas and practices are presented for your consideration, for personal entertainment purposes only. Our commitment to you is to share with you the knowledge, attitudes and practices that have helped the author and his students to enjoy studying and creating music. But we cannot guarantee that you will achieve your own personal musical goals with our method.
- Your Consent. By using our website and/or our products you consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Improvise for Real, its providers and its employees against any losses arising out of any claim which (if proved true) would constitute a breach of any of your representations and warranties above.
- Changes. Our Terms and Conditions are subject to periodic review and change. In order to view the current Terms and Conditions, simply check this section of the website. If we materially change our Terms and Conditions, we will also email users who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes. By continuing to use our website and our products after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
- Contacting us. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at support@ImproviseForReal.com. You can also contact us at the following address:
Improvise for Real
Av. del Jovell 10, 5 - 2